Regular dental visits are crucial to your overall health and well-being. Dentists in Orem are here to offer the best local dental care to help protect your smile and health. We also regularly work with patients to reduce pain, discomfort, and other uneasy side effects of dental problems.
How Often Should You Visit A Dentist?
The frequency of dentist visits will rely on the age of the patient. Dentists recommend that a child must visit a dentist when the first tooth erupts and then continue visiting for the next 6 months or as recommended by the dentist. Initially, the frequency of dental visits is more to help the child become comfortable with dental visits, but the dentists also discuss regular brushing, flossing, fluoride, and other early care steps to ensure that the child’s teeth are as protected as long as possible.
Importance Of Regular Dental Visits
While it’s often the case with almost everyone to put off regular dental visits, we design these appointments to protect your teeth and prevent further dental problems. Beyond the prominent health benefits from regular dental visits, proactive and reliable dental support has several other positive effects.
If you are intending to skip your regular dental visit, consider the risks. Below are some of the benefits of regular dental visits to our dentist in Orem-
- Detection of Oral/mouth Cancer- Oral cancer can be fatal and you must be mindful of the severe effects of having this disease. Fortunately, your dental professionals in Orem are well-equipped to catch mouth cancer by detecting abnormalities inside your mouth early during a regular dental check-up.
- A Beautiful Smile- A thorough oral cleaning, polishing, and even whitening can transform your smile and all these are achievable through a regular dental visit to your Orem dentist. With an aesthetically pleasing smile, your self-esteem and confidence will boost.
- Preserve the Health of Teeth and Gums- Dental experts can help advise and provide the services you need. Dental hygienists can show you the right aftercare for your teeth and gums to keep them disease-free and deliver preventive dental hygiene services like fluoride and periodontal treatments.
- Teeth Whitening- Wondering about the security and legitimacy of undergoing in-chair teeth whitening? Your dentist can help by providing the best advice about what choices you can try when it comes to professional teeth whitening. They are the only experts who are certified to whiten your teeth with bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide.
- Early Detection of Oral Issues & Prevention- You cannot guess or know what’s going underneath your gums. A dental X-ray can help catch plaque, tartar, and cavities build-up. Dentists can spot potential oral health issues like tooth decay and gum disease through regular oral examinations and thereafter treat them by deep cleaning, scaling, and root planing.
- Get Personalized Care and Advice- If you have dental problems, you must not explore the internet as sometimes that remedy or treatment may not suit you. In contrast, with regular dental visits, you can create a positive relationship with your dentist in Orem, which allows the dentist to provide support and advice specific to your condition. As your dentists are trained, equipped, and experienced in their profession, you can trust their suggestions.
- Saves Money and Time- With the prevention of serious dental problems, you can avoid extra costs and save time in your busy schedule.
Get In Touch For Regular Dental Exam In Orem
If you have been delaying your dental appointments, it is never too late to see your dentist in Orem. If you want to visit a dentist to get your oral health checked you should contact us & schedule your appointment.