Do you ever wish you could use a water flosser but you’re not exactly sure how to operate it? If so, our Dental Center team is happy to give you the tips you need! Water flossers in Orem, Utah, are great tools to use to keep your smile in tip-top shape, and they are quite easy to use. All you need to do is follow these provided steps:
– Step 1: Fill the flosser’s tank with lukewarm water. Then, firmly place it on the base and put the lid back on.
– Step 2: Select the tip you would like to use and firmly press it into the handle. Then, choose the amount of pressure you would like the flosser to use.
– Step 3: Lean over the sink and place the tip of the water flosser in your mouth.
– Step 4: Turn the flosser on and wrap your lips around the wand. This will keep the water from splashing.
– Step 5: Start flossing with the back teeth, aiming the tip just above the gumline at a 90-degree angle. Move from tooth to tooth with this same process.
– Step 6: When you have flossed between each tooth, turn the flosser off and remove the tip by pressing the tip eject button.
If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about how to use water flossers, please feel free to call 801.224.6165 today and talk to your dentist or a member of our team at your earliest convenience. We are here to help you in any way we can!